Monday, April 2, 2007

Ah Hah!! I'm still HOME!!

Not very favourable.... 1cm dilated only. Dr Julianah has no other options for me but to induce labour. Water level is already low, hence not desirable to keep waiting...not very good for Gabriel , I suppose.
After inspection, there were still no signs of contraction (can you believe that?!!)
well, baby's heartbeat is normal and fine though. (Thank God!)

After she inserted the pill (Prostin), she told me to go home or walk around. Pill takes about 4-6 hours to work (Dissolve). oh no! more waiting? sigh.

"Return to Mount Elizabeth at 8pm. We'll check again." She said.

Well, came to mom's place to have a good nap (2 hours). Had a light dinner. almost ready for REAL SHOWTIME!!

next update might be a week later!

1 comment:

twiistandshout said...

ohmygod God be with you and give you a short, easy, painless labour.
its so hard to imagine the courage to go into labour. tell me all about it when I finally see you next time mannn ... ohgod. =/